>I’m completely behind with The Wedding post, but boy, has it been a busy few days on the homestead.
This will be short, as everyone has put in their two-cents worth and I agree with the following:
1. Kate Middleton’s dress was truly fantastic/lovely/beautiful/amazing/insert your choice here….
2. Pippa was quite the looker in her dress as well.
3. I thought of Princess Diana the whole time and felt she’d be so proud of her both of her sons.
4. The sermon was so wonderfully traditional and practical. Plus the prayer at the end was incredibly sweet.
5. Leaving in the Aston Martin with balloons tied to the bumper makes me like them so much more than I already do.
Those things being said, as my kids and I watched The Wedding on Friday night (I had TiVo’d it), my 5 year old son asked this as Prince William and Prince Harry entered the church….